John Griggs has an office in France, and has expanded his practice to include
project management in the Languedoc Region, in the south of France.
• Initial site visit
• "Permis de Construire" application (this form is the crucial planning
permission, enabling all exterior changes to buildings)
• Selection of Artisans - builder, plumber, electrician, carpenter, etc.
• Selection of Architect (necessary for buildings over 170 sqm)
• Programming and budget advice
• Project co-ordination
• On site construction reviews
• Hand-over in completion